Do you want to have an easier, positive birthing experience?
Create a Registry
Throw a Baby Shower
Set up the Nursery
Prepare for Labor
Do any of the following questions resonate with you?
- I have fear of labor pain
- How do I avoid an episiotomy during birth? But afraid of tearing?
- Can I hope with labor without drugs?
- How do I know I’m in labor? When should I go to the hospital?
- How do I push my baby out?
- What if my baby is too big?
- How can my husband help during labor?
“Giving birth should be your greatest achievement, not your greatest fear.”
What you will learn…
- How to avoid a traumatic birth
- How to experience less pain, fear, and worry during pregnancy, labor & birth
- How HypnoBirthing can help you birth in CALM & COMFORT
- How to choose the best care provider
- How to reduce the likelihood of needing an intervention
- How to reduce the need for drugs allowing you to have a drug-free birth
- How you can enjoy the most positive birth experience possible for you as a couple, and for your baby
- And much more…
Who should attend…
- First-time parents
- Experienced parents wanting a better birth experience
- Women/birthing persons with previous caesareans & wanting a vaginal birth after c-sec (VBAC)
- Dads & partners who want to know how to be a supportive birth companion.
Find a Free HypnoBirthing Info Session near you
Search our world-wide directory to find an info session hosted by an educator near you!
As the world’s largest group of qualified HypnoBirthing Educators, Hypnobirthing International: The Mongan Method can offer free info sessions around the globe. Please enter your location in the box below to view a list of upcoming sessions near you.
Don’t see an event near you?
Consider a virtual event, or search for your nearest certified educator to inquire about additional class dates or private class options.
All events listed on our directory are led by highly qualified professionals who are distinguished through their education, experience, and dedication to the HypnoBirthing philosophy and mother-directed birthing.
If you do not see an event listed near you, don’t fret! We have options for you. Contact an educator near you for their upcoming class dates or options for private classes!
Learn about the course here.
To locate your local Certified HypnoBirthing Educator visit the International Educator Directory
Sessions may be offered online or in person.
Click on an upcoming event for more details.
Join Our Facebook Group for Parents!
Connect with other parents who did or are currently preparing for their birth with HypnoBirthing.